Headwaters at Origins | Our outcomes demonstrate that healing is possible. We independently surveyed three years’ worth of our alumni and discovered what clinicians, families, and former patients have known for years—that Origins’ behavioral health treatment works. A remarkable number of our alum entered treatment and stayed sober. We also discovered that the overall quality of life improved for a vast majority of those who completed our program.
For this study, we partnered with the OMNI Institute, who provided consultation and external oversight to the design, implementation, and reporting of results. OMNI Institute previously worked with the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP) to complete a multi-program outcomes study, and they were instrumental in the design of the NAATP Outcomes Measurement Toolkit. We are grateful for their guidance and oversight of this project.
Our Treatment Outcomes
reported completing treatment in full
reported abstinence in the past 30 days
reported abstinence since treatment
reported that their physical health had improved since treatment
reported that their most important relationships had improved since treatment
reported that their quality of life had improved since treatment
Behavioral Healthcare | Study Design
- Retrospective study with Origins treatment program alumni using self-report data collected from computer surveys
- Emailed unique invitations to all 2017 – 2020 alumni for whom we had valid email addresses (N=1866).
- 426 participants started the survey. 389 participants reached the final question in the survey.
- Overall response rate of 20.8% (n=389) and individual question response rates in the range of 16.8% (n=314) to 21% (n=393) with one outlier sub-question with a rate of 15.8% (N=295).
- Alumni provided their consent to take the survey, and were informed that their answers would remain confidential.
- As an incentive, all alumni who completed the survey were invited to enter a drawing for one of thirty $20 Amazon gift cards (opted in final n=266).
- 5 reminder emails sent during the month to unfinished respondents.
Most Insurance Accepted
Get In Touch
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Follow Us On: